Salivating for your delicious street food fix, chilled summer sounds and surrounding yourself with great company?
Alfresco Bites, Cambridge’s own artisan food truck market offers delicious street “Food For Every Mood” will be returning for it’s 3rd season, for Friday evenings starting on the 1st of December. The first of it’s kind to the Waikato, in 2015, and unique to Cambridge, the event promises to add variety to your everyday after work dinner.
What are our 2017 Season dates?
- Wednesday 6th of December (Special Event, with limited spaces for vendors)
- Friday 8th December
- Friday 15th December
- Friday 22nd December
- Sunday 24th of December (Special Event, with limited spaces for vendors)
- Friday 29th December
- Friday 5th January 2018
- Friday 12th January
- Saturday 13th of January (Special Twilight Event, with limited spaces for vendors)
- Friday 19th January
- Friday 26th January
- Friday 2nd February
- Friday 9th February
- Friday 16th February
- Friday 23rd February
- Friday 2nd March
- Friday 9th March
- Friday 16th March
- Friday 23rd March
- Friday 30th March
- Friday 6th April
- Friday 13th April
Bloom Collective, Cambridge’s own artisan makers market will be returning with it’s third Twilight Christmas Market, on Saturday 25th of November, 2017, from 4-8pm. The event promises to provide an eclectic range of beautiful wares for purchase ahead of the Christmas Rush, and a Christmas in the Park type atmosphere.
- Saturday 25th November 4-8pm, Twilight Christmas Market
- Sunday 28th January 2018, 9am-2pm
- Sunday 25th February 2018, 9am-2pm
- Sunday 24th March 2018, 9am-2pm
- Sunday 28th April 2018, 9am-2pm
What else do I need to know?
We recommend bringing along your picnic blankets, fold out chairs, happy vibes, and cash as we have vendors that do not have eftpos facilities. Ranges of meals cost between $10-18. However, there are ATM’s handy to both venues but it always pays to be organised ahead of time.
Once a month on the last Sunday of the month